Booking a car with us is so easy that you can focus on other important things when hiring a vehicle. Good thing we rounded up some tips for you:
- When renting a vehicle in any country you must be mindful of the local driving rules.
- Always book ahead of time to take advantage of the lower rates. Also, the car that you would prefer might not be available when booking last minute.
- Most car rental companies require deposits and/or bonds from their customers. In Aerodrive, we do not charge deposits and pre-authorisation/bonds. We also offer free cancellation if ever you run into any problem before your supposed pick-up.
- When renting from any car hire company, you must always take note of other charges such as fuel, CDW, accessories, administration, and credit card fees to avoid heart attacks from bill shocks. Our fuel policy is for the renters to return the car with the same fuel amount as when they picked it up from the depot. If the car is returned with less fuel, charges apply. There are absolutely no hidden fees. Ask our friendly staff for questions that you may have prior to charging.
- We require a full driving license in English. Keep a government approved translation in English or an International permit handy if ever you have a license in a different language.